Dual Language Classes
Todas las clases de español son impartidas en español
Register for RLPS number before attending class
You must register on the RLPS System and have a RLPS number before attending this class. THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS.
All servers must go to the TABC website and use the new automated RLPS system to complete their registration. You must use a laptop, tablet or Chrome Book. It is not mobile friendly at this time.
Go to www.tn.gov/abc/rlps.html then LOOK AT THE TUTORIALS. They will guide you through the registration process.
You must log in with your email address and set a password. Then complete:
• The server permission request
• The Declaration of Citizenship
• Pay the $ 20 server permit fee online with a credit or debit card.
Follow this link to learn what Documentation is required.
Mandatory Reservations. No Exceptions.
· There will be a limited number of spaces available for each class. We’ll cancel the class if we don’t have enough people.
· Check the schedule. There will be a date or “deadline” to make reservations for each class. Do not wait until the last minute to make a reservation. If you wait, there may be no spaces or we may have cancelled due to lack of people.
To all we know, the rules in TABC HAVE NOT CHANGED. SERVERS MUST be registered on the TABC website BEFORE the class. We offer support (for a fee) to those who cannot register on their own. ATTENDANCE IS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Again, don’t wait until the last minute. We may not be able to help you.
Call our office at 615-890-9107 if you have questions or to make a reservation for the class.
Optional Registration Assistance – By Appointment Only
For those who cannot or do not want to register. Not associated with TABC.
THESE ARE INSTRUCTIONS ONLY AND IS OFFERED ON THE CLASS SITE BEFORE THE CLASS.
IMPORTANT: Bring ALL your documents. There is a DIFFERENCE in the documents required to TAKE A CLASS and the documents required to OBTAIN A PERMIT. Call our office if you have any questions.
TO TAKE CLASS: Any valid government issued ID and a social security number or ITIN (tax number).
Class Fees for Spanish Language Classes – Cash or credit / debit. There are no personal checks.
Class WITHOUT Registration Assistance- Cash / Credit / Debit $ 80.00
Class WITH Registration Assistance- Cash / Credit / Debit $ 120.00 (includes $ 20.00 state permit fee).
Go to Payment Page