offer TABC Server Training Classes in
Please contact us for information on Wine in Grocery Stores.
The Spirits Program is a T.A.B.C. approved Program that teaches Server Permit Classes to obtain a five year Liquor-By-The-Drink Permit. We also are TABC certified to teach Responsible Vendor For Beer Classes and Responsible Wine Vendor (Wine In Grocery Stores) classes.
We live in Middle Tennessee but travel statewide to teach classes. WE DO NOT TRAVEL DURING BAD WEATHER. If the weather forcast calls for snow or ice in Tennessee, you should e-mail or call us to find out if we are teaching. If we have to cancel a class, we will try to re-schedule as soon as possible.
*** If you have any questions it is best to email Ms. Zamora at firstname.lastname@example.org. Dr. Zamora's University schedule is very busy and he cannot receive calls while at work. Ms. Zamora can use the translator on her computer to answer your questions. (She is not fluent in Spanish.)
Things You Need To Know To Get A Permit: THESE ARE THE TABC REQUIREMENTS FOR DOCUMENTATION TO GET A SERVER PERMIT.
Applicants Claiming United States Citizenship MUST provide a copy of two (2) or more of the following:
Applicants claiming qualified alien status must submit two (2) or more copies of the following forms, one of which MUST be a U.S. government issued photo ID, as determined by U.S. Homeland Security to be acceptable for verification through the SAVE program. Common types of documents used to verify immigration status are:
I-551 (Permanent Resident Card or “Green Card”)
I-766 (Employment Authorization Card)
I-327 (Reentry Permit)
I-571 (Refugee Travel Document)
Machine Readable Immigrant Visa (with Temporary I-551 language)
I-20 (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant F91 student status-(student visa)
DS-2019 (Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status)
I-94 (Arrival/Departure Record)
Unexpired Foreign Passport
**Applicants who are not U.S. citizens must also provide SSN or ITIN (Individual Tax Identification Number) that the entity may verify with the Social Security Administration in accordance with Federal Law.
IF YOU HAVE A WORK AUTHORIZATION PERMIT AND ARE A PART OF THE D.A.C.A. PROGRAM, YOU MAY BE DENIED A PERMIT. WE DO NOT MAKE THIS DECISION, THE T.A.B.C. MAKES THIS DECISION. WE DO NOT KNOW IF YOUR DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED OR DENIED. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF YOUR WORK AUTHORIZATION WILL BE ACCEPTED YOU WILL HAVE TO CALL THE TABC AT 615-741-1602 AND ASK THEM.
COMING SOON AT THE TABC: THIS IS NOT IN EFFECT YET.
The TABC will automate services soon. We have not been given an exact date or many details yet. So far, we have been told that this means that the servers will be required to do the following:
(1) ) complete the Server Permit Application and the D.O.C. on-line at the TABC website
(2) submit the required documents online.
(3) Fees will be paid online with a credit or debit card.
(4) Choose a class to attend from the on-line list. YOU MAY NO LONGER “WALK-IN” TO A CLASS. YOU MUST REGISTER ON LINE.
WE WILL UPDATE THIS INFORMATION AS WE GET INFORMATION FROM THE T.A.B.C. Call our office at 615-890-9107 if you have any questions
SPIRITS Class fees are as follows:
We now accept credit and debit cards at our website www.thespiritsprogram.com. We acccept MasterCard, Visa and Bank debit cards.
· The fee for Spanish/Dual class is $90.00 discounted cash fee.
· Credit debit fee is $ 95.00. You can make the payment at www.thespiritsprogram.com
· The fee for English language classes: Please contact the individual trainer listed in Contacts
· The fee for Arabic Language classes: Please contact individual trainer listed in Contacts.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CHECKS · There is no refund of the class fee. There is no refund of the TABC fee.
All fees include:
· All class materials
· Notary services
· All paperwork is filed electronically with the TABC to expedite the process. Processing in all offices TABC is on a first come, first served basis.
· All state fees, including the state permit fee of $ 20.00 (some programs charge extra for this service and do not include this charge in their sale price)
· We fax a copy of your permit to your workplace. This will also speed up the process and you will be immediately agreeable to receiving the permit at your workplace.
IS SEEKING TO ADD TRAINERS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
JOHNSON CITY/TRI-CITIES AREA
If you think you would like to become a SPIRITS trainer, please contact Nancy or John Zamora
at email@example.com or phone 615-890-9107.